blue rose meaning
David Dalton
2012-07-10 04:37:41 UTC
I had a glowing sky blue (at night) rose vision a while
before dawn on Sept. 6, 1991 (following a sun stare the
evening of Sept. 5, 1991 and a naked thorn hill climb).
For more detail see http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/sunstare.html .

Thus I am interested in meanings attached to the
blue rose and myths/legends featuring the blue rose
or even just a rose of any colour.

The Wikipedia page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_rose
has some good points and says the main meaning
of the blue rose is the impossible/unattainable.

As I say on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/christian.html
some Christians associate the blue rose (or just the
colour blue) with the Virgin Mary, but some associate
it with Mary Magdalene. Also the Essenes have an
Order of the Blue Rose.

As for me, I am no longer Christian, and I associate
the blue rose with our blue planet Earth, or Gaia,
and also somewhat with my main human inspirer
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

But what do YOU think my blue rose vision means?
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-07-11 03:51:38 UTC
Why you so interested in the Past?
David Dalton
2012-07-12 04:42:56 UTC
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Post by David Dalton
I had a glowing sky blue (at night) rose vision a while
before dawn on Sept. 6, 1991
Why you so interested in the Past?
It was one of my most significant mystic experiences
and I'd like to know if any Past figures also
experienced it. If so, then their biographical
information can help me live in the Present and
prepare for the Future.
2012-07-13 05:09:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I had a glowing sky blue (at night) rose vision a while
before dawn on Sept. 6, 1991
Why you so interested in the Past?
It was one of my most significant mystic experiences
and I'd like to know if any Past figures also
experienced it.
God, called me LOTUS, when we Spoke!
Blue Lotus, is the Emblem of the LOTUS EATERS, thing is it's Extinct, so the
Church Say's.
Life, say's it isn't!
They are still considered a Sacred Plant, and THRIVE, around the SOUTH
AMERICAN, Pyramids!