blue rose --- meaning and source
David Dalton
2012-10-31 01:59:56 UTC
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.

One meaning of a blue rose is the impossible.

I attribute the source of my blue rose vision to
be Gaia, our blue planet Earth.

However I am interested in finding out what Christians
would say the source for such a vision was. Would
you say Mary, or Mary Magdalene, or that it is a call
from God (perhaps a call from God to treat our blue
planet Earth better)?
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Steve Hayes
2012-10-31 05:22:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.
Did you check it with your spiritual father?

Such visions are often manifestations of prelest.
--
The unworthy deacon,
Stephen Methodius Hayes
Orthodox mission pages: http://www.orthodoxy.faithweb.com/
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Does the Church tell You, what You can Think?
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
o};-)
Rod
2012-11-01 17:58:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.
One meaning of a blue rose is the impossible.
I attribute the source of my blue rose vision to
be Gaia, our blue planet Earth.
However I am interested in finding out what Christians
would say the source for such a vision was. Would
you say Mary, or Mary Magdalene, or that it is a call
from God (perhaps a call from God to treat our blue
planet Earth better)?
The blue rose doesn't happen in nature. It means impossible,
unattainable, beyond your reach, but it does not mean that
your situation is hopeless. To the contrary, it indicates
progress and improvement, not the perfection that you seem to be seeking.
--
James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good,
and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Terry Cross
2012-11-02 07:08:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.
One meaning of a blue rose is the impossible.
I attribute the source of my blue rose vision to
be Gaia, our blue planet Earth.
However I am interested in finding out what Christians
would say the source for such a vision was.  Would
you say Mary, or Mary Magdalene, or that it is a call
from God (perhaps a call from God to treat our blue
planet Earth better)?
When God calls you, he will not require you to search in antiquarian
book shops to understand his message. You will not be required to
solve crossword puzzles or read tea leaves. Your vision of a blue
rose probably indicates you are spending 'way too much time reading
about mysticism and other things that put people in spin bins.

Do you recall the commandments that Jesus considered important? Sell
what you have and give to the poor. Love God and love others. And
follow him.

TCross
David Dalton
2012-11-02 22:40:57 UTC
In article
Post by Terry Cross
Post by David Dalton
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.
One meaning of a blue rose is the impossible.
I attribute the source of my blue rose vision to
be Gaia, our blue planet Earth.
However I am interested in finding out what Christians
would say the source for such a vision was.  Would
you say Mary, or Mary Magdalene, or that it is a call
from God (perhaps a call from God to treat our blue
planet Earth better)?
When God calls you, he will not require you to search in antiquarian
book shops to understand his message.
No, sometimes God doesn't make it easy for us.
Post by Terry Cross
Your vision of a blue
rose probably indicates you are spending 'way too much time reading
about mysticism and other things that put people in spin bins.
Certainly not, especially before the vision.
Post by Terry Cross
Do you recall the commandments that Jesus considered important? Sell
what you have and give to the poor.
Right now I am poor.
Post by Terry Cross
Love God and love others. And
follow him.
I am not a Christian any more but I do have Jesus as one
of my eleven main deities and I have been influenced by
his messages. Also I define God as my top deity ALL,
who is all-powerful.
Linda Lee
2012-11-03 00:36:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.
It was a call for you to become a horticulturist, as that is how
you'll save the world. Lol!
David Dalton
2012-11-03 00:41:38 UTC
In article
Post by Linda Lee
Post by David Dalton
I had a blue rose vision early on Sept. 6, 1991 and I am
interested in exploring different possible meanings and
sources of said blue rose vision.
It was a call for you to become a horticulturist, as that is how
you'll save the world. Lol!
Ha, that's a good one!
Ya Can't blame Pot Farmers for the Carbon Foot Prints of Hum V's!
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-11-03 07:54:55 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by Terry Cross
Love God and love others. And
follow him.
I am not a Christian any more but I do have Jesus as one
of my eleven main deities and I have been influenced by
his messages. Also I define God as my top deity ALL,
who is all-powerful.
Why I like "ELPH", as my name for what I call GOD!
ELPH, isn't a Person, it is a Concept!
ELPH, is the EEK or AHH, the Scream your Soul Makes when it meets that which
Man Fears Most, the Great Terrible Unknown we call GOD"!
That is what Cave Men were trying to say with it anyway!
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-11-03 07:51:10 UTC
Post by Terry Cross
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Only One Maassiah at any One Time.
Takes 300 Years to Become a Hero, 1,000 Years to become a God, 1,000
Years of Rule as a God, then the Return or New Titan comes to replace the
Screwed up Doxicology.
Moses Returned from the Mountain and found the Tribes worshiping the
Golden Calf!
Jesus returned as a Thief in the Night, Burglar's, stealing GOD'S, most
TREASURED POSSESSIONS!