call for 144 000 man brave and real.
ThePurpose
2010-03-26 10:24:44 UTC
call for 144 000 man brave and real.

Real like the nature, brave like the waterfalls.

The language isn't important, we can manage to understand eachother by
signs, by translators or just with vivid eyes.

Peace is what we are looking for, strive at.
ThePurpose
ThePurpose
2010-04-16 21:12:13 UTC
there has been some changes, we have about a few people interested into
joining main world army.
so there are about 143 995 empty places left open.