significant signs from other species
David Dalton
2015-05-12 05:59:57 UTC
Who on here has had a significant sign from another species?

Some signs I have had are:

1. My Orca hot foot, described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/orca.html

2. The Year of the Rat incident, described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/rat.html

3. The Luthien Seagull incident, described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html

4. An incident where I had bought a whole Atlantic
salmon to bake for my sister's birthday and
then was in a bookstore and thumbed a book
of native folklore and it came open at the
Iowa Dakota story of the Salmon.

5. An incident where a huge moth flew down the
hallway into a computer room where I was
working, and I let it out through a window,
and then when I went home another huge moth
was in my bathroom and I again let it out
through the window. The first moth was
sized like a long paper airplane and the
second more like a wide paper airplane.

6. The "Three Spears of the Queen" wasp incident, described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/aug94.html

7. Another sign I got was when I was on the edge of
sleep and had a clear image of a large heavy metal
fish, sort of like a native drawing of a fish, or a
fish skeleton with shreds of flesh on it. This could
be Salmon again though, which I relate to my Salmon
on the Thorns mystic autobiography page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html , where maybe
the living dead heavy metal fish was telling me
something about that page. But the image could also
count as a premonition; does anyone know what a dream
image of a fish means?

I define a species someone as the smallest in mass someone containing
the species. so like the collective consciousness of a species but also
containing bodies and even body parts (e.g. an eagle feather). I used to
call a species someone a totemic spirit but I stopped doing that since I
am not native. When I get a significant sign from another species, I
designate the species someone of that species as a species someone of
other species of significant sign (SSOSOSS) and say that it is a minor
deity to me. Thus from the above Orca, Rat, Seagull, Salmon, Moth, and
Wasp are all minor deities to me. Also when a species has significant
importance to my family I designate its species someone as a species
someone of other species of significant family importance (SSOSOSFI) and
also say that it is a minor deity to me. For example Cod (and a good few
others) is a minor deity to me. And note that I may be a tangent point
between each SSOSOSS and Human, which is one of my eight main deities
(ALL, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta, Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human, which I define
on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/deities.html ). In addition I say that
past avatar types (e.g. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Taliesin, Amergin,
Fionn, and lots more, who I claim were similar to me) and past devi
types (e.g. Radha, Mary Magdalene, etc.) are minor deities to me. I
consider myself a polytheistic pantheist and my top deity or Deity is
ALL, which many Wiccans call The All or The Source. However I don't
consider any of my eight main deities to be gendered. Good night.
"It is time for you to laugh instead of crying
Yes it's time for you to laugh so keep on trying" (The Kinks)
m***@thelastchurch.org
2015-05-31 00:58:45 UTC
I think all these signs are a sign you don't know what you are doing.
--
http://www.thelastchurch.org
***@thelastchurch.org
David Dalton
2015-05-31 02:00:59 UTC
Post by m***@thelastchurch.org
I think all these signs are a sign you don't know what you are doing.
Who does?
m***@thelastchurch.org
2015-06-04 19:07:17 UTC
On 30-May-2015, David Dalton <***@nfld.com> wrote:
Well I do. I have been around here for 70 years and with reading history
and the study of current life I think I have understood 95% of it..
I am quite certain life has and always will change.
--
http://www.thelastchurch.org
***@thelastchurch.org
David Dalton
2015-06-05 01:44:38 UTC
Post by m***@thelastchurch.org
I am quite certain life has and always will change.
Yes, I agree. But what does that have to do with
the significant signs I have received from other
species?
j***@gmail.com
Serendipity of their phenomenlogical appearance..Did you infer any messages?
David Dalton
2015-06-23 01:26:59 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Basically an environmental message, a sense of wonder, and that
I am an honourary member of each of the species I received a
sign from. Also I think the Orca Hot Foot was meant to inspire
me to lobby against keeping cetaceans in captivity, and also
had a more general environmental message for me to pass on to
my people (the human species globally). And the Luthien
Seagull incident told me to lobby against evil in the world.
"Was it in your higher wisdom/that you turned your light from me/Or was
it just your sense of humor/that for a moment I should see" (Ferron)
Junya Harpo
2015-06-23 17:22:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
1997 PETERSBURG NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD
A deer shadowed me to my right; pacing me so to know how fast to move to cross in front of me by at least 100 yards. by doing so it exhibited a forethought of intelligence that let me know the extraterrestrial had interfered with the Earth zoology to find a creature that would be a good carrier for their genetic material