Way to link numbers and ALL beliefs on Earth
a***@gmail.com
2015-06-06 10:46:52 UTC
I have found a way to link numbers(using digital roots) and all beliefs in unity including atheism to the concept of a universal God. However, it is hard to know who to talk to about this since few religions even now will be willing to linked with atheism or even other religions that have same beliefs. Currently, in islam, christianity and judaism, it is we are right and u are wrong mentality. I am hoping that in a God as an universal mind, and that is God for me. Let me know if you are interested and I will post more on my data.
David Dalton
2015-06-07 01:04:22 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have found a way to link numbers(using digital roots) and all beliefs in
unity including atheism to the concept of a universal God. However, it is
hard to know who to talk to about this since few religions even now will be
willing to linked with atheism or even other religions that have same
beliefs. Currently, in islam, christianity and judaism, it is we are right
and u are wrong mentality. I am hoping that in a God as an universal mind,
and that is God for me. Let me know if you are interested and I will post
more on my data.
Sure, post some more.
"It is time for you to laugh instead of crying
Yes it's time for you to laugh so keep on trying" (The Kinks)
j***@gmail.com
2015-06-22 16:22:36 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have found a way to link numbers(using digital roots) and all beliefs in unity including atheism to the concept of a universal God. However, it is hard to know who to talk to about this since few religions even now will be willing to linked with atheism or even other religions that have same beliefs. Currently, in islam, christianity and judaism, it is we are right and u are wrong mentality. I am hoping that in a God as an universal mind, and that is God for me. Let me know if you are interested and I will post more on my data.
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE BETTER INSTRUMENTALITY FOR THIS
I have my own hunches that are no more than speculations