The Unknown Spiritual Blessing of Being Gay or Lesbian
Zenflow
2010-12-03 08:48:48 UTC
The Unknown Spiritual Blessing of Being Gay or Lesbian

The gay and lesbian experience is the most misunderstood of the human
states. Because important information about how we all evolve
spiritually over many lifetimes has been hidden from Western
Civilization for the last 1,500 years, unnecessary guilt and shame of
an incredible gift is experienced around the world.

Modern Christianity views everything through the lense of one life,
one chance for salvation. Since we have lived many lives over the
centuries in the darkness of our true nature, we have lost out on one
of the great opportunities for spiritual growth.

Most souls incarnates over and over in a body of the same sex. After
just a half dozen or so incarnations, a soul will only feel
comfortable in a particular sex. Past life regression studies have
found that the average soul will incarnate in an opposite sex body
about every 7 lifetimes.

What I am about to reveal is knowledge lost for millinea. The
lifetime you incarnate in a sex you normally do not incarnate in is a
lifetime that is predisposed to be a lifetime of celibacy. Take Joan
of Arc. That was a specific lifetime for a specific purpose. Her
power and abilities to lead men stemmed from her celibacy and prowess
in strategic thinking.

The reason the Old Testament has such harsh words against homosexual
behaviour is because the desires and activities of the homosexuals had
been hijacked by evil gods who lured these souls into destructive
hedonistic behavior. Had this planet been properly cared for
spiritually, instead of secret hedonistic cultures, the individuals
who found themselves attracted to members of the same sex would
recognize it for what it was. A life where the incarnate soul was in
a body that was sexed differently than it normally incarnated in.
This would allow the individual to enter into a holy and divine life
of celibacy. Incredible spiritual progress can be achieved when the
sexual energies are redirected into the upper chakras. Instead of the
powerful lower chakra's energies dissipated by sex, if its energies
are redirected into the upper chakras, the life forces are
intensified.

You don't have to be gay to do this, its just a lot easier to live a
life of celibacy in a culture that is predominately heterosexual when
you are a homosexual. Modern homosexuals can still benefit from their
life gift regardless of whether they are sexually active or not.
Regardless of whether one is homosexual or heterosexual, monogomy is
the ideal partner state. Life problems, diseases and spiritual decay
are all the results of a hedonistic. promiscuous lifestyle. Since
marriage is essentially the legal recognition of monogomy, gays and
lesbians should be encouraged to enter healthy, monogomous
relationships that are also legally recognized via marriage.. For a
society to create a barrier to a superior spiritual state (monogomy vs
promiscuity) is to essentially encourage some of its citizens into
promiscuity by denying them the right to marry.

In biblical times, gays and lesbians engaged in religious ceremonies
that were orgiastic and idolatrous. Its evil effects were so bad in
sodom and gommorah, that destroying all the souls and allowing them to
incarnate later in healthier societies was the only way YHWH could
prevent them from being lost forever.

Until Christ returns and establishes his Kingdom on Earth, mankind
will continue to be ignorant of their own divinity and the purpose of
life. Every life is an opportunity to learn the secrets to eternal
life. To enter into a lifetime with all the skills and opportunities
to be pure, holy, celibate and thus achieve immortality in that
lifetime is a blessing to be embraced.

In the book called "ANCIENT SECRET TO THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH" by Peter
Kelder; there is a 6th excercise that is more powerful than the other
5 put together.

See: http://reluctant-messenger.com/fountain-of-youth.htm

In the bonus, unexpected 6th excercise, was a powerful action for
individuals who could make the commitment to celibacy. It redirects
the powerful lower chakra energy up so that it is redistributed into
the other 6. This equalization of these rotational spiritual energies
are essential to preparing the spirit for death. Only a spirit that
has all 7 chakras in synchronous rotation and equivalent energies is
capable of staying connected to the soul after death.

Celibacy isn't absolutely necessary to achieve this but it makes it
much easier. So, if someone in their 50s or 60s, is able to make the
transition from an active sexual life to a celibate one and can live
to be 110 or 120, they can put as many celibate years into their
kundalini energy development as has been the average life span for the
last 3 centuries. The reason I mention 110 to 120 years, is because
we now have the ability to live to be 110 to 120 years old if the
proper diet, excercise and medical care is employed. To live to be
120 requires a low calorie, nutrient rich diet. I will cover this
diet and how you can impliment in another newsletter.

So here would be the ideal life for achieving immortality. You are
born into a culture that knows and understand what life's true purpose
is and it knew the following:

Ideal conduct for a life of holiness
Meditation techniques for a pure mind
The secrets to Eternal Life Forces which include Celibacy

So, in this environment, an individual who is born gay isn't someone
subject to scorn and ridicule. No, it would be universally recognized
as someone who had the opportunity to achieve the ultimate Spiritual
Goal. Union with the Divine. Also known to mystics as Yoga.

stay tuned to this frequency...
http://reluctant-messenger.com
Albatross
2011-01-12 23:35:50 UTC
Many people understand being Gay, but very few understand
being Lesbian.
If God is male and Angels are all male (in that religion)
there are even rumours that God is gay.
Jenny Telia
2011-04-30 09:34:54 UTC
Many people understand being Gay, but very few understand being Lesbian.
If God is male and Angels are all male (in that religion) there are even
rumours that God is gay.
Yeah. And you are an Albatross,