mystic sparks (hummingbird shocks)
David Dalton
2012-12-03 02:13:01 UTC
Here are some slightly edited excerpts from my
Salmon on the Thorns web page (URL at bottom):

Sometime in the spring of 1992 I began to be sensitive to chi
in my palms and fingers --- i.e, I could often, especially
late at night, sense a tingling or warming in the hands,
sometimes orientation dependent, and sometimes stronger
during geomagnetic storms. Later this has progressed to
warming/pulsing of or between individual fingers, or even
dowsing effects (flashes in fingers when walking, perhaps
over buried streams), and to spark sensations which I will
describe below. The tingling is intensified at some music
concerts, and I think is related to low frequency acoustics
among other things. It is also intensified by some yoga
asanas, especially twists, and by bending back/stretching
the fingers. It may be related to the acupuncture effects
of my naked thorn hill climb (though the thorns were
thicker and blunter than acupuncture needles, and more painful).

Some who do yoga or tai chi or qi gong or martial arts
worldwide can also sense chi. It is related to breathing,
since focused breathing can intensify the effect.

Over the years, beginning in perhaps 1994, I have experienced
in addition to the chi warming (sometimes cold fire) and
tingling other effects such as throbbing/warming in fingertips
or knuckles, of course the orca hot foot which I will describe
later, and some spark/shock type effects. Some may say that
these are just static sparks, but they have occurred in humid
conditions when I am motionless and well away from metal, and
concentrating on swirling chi with music or on a yoga pose,
or sometimes just sensing the environment. Sensitivity
increases after walking for twenty minutes.

The first spark occurred when my BC yoga teacher Gioia Irwin
was demonstrating a pose where one leg is stretched back
behind, one folded in front, and arms up and back, back arched.
As she raised her forearms back I got zapped with a spark to
the centre of the right forearm. She was, I think, at first in
Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (pigeon pose), but as the spark zapped
me in the centre of the inner right forearm, she was in
Valakhilyasana (a pose related to the "little messengers of
the sun").

I post this here since I have noted that the word spark
doesn't show up much in the bible (except one mention
that when sparks go upward there will be trouble, which
I take to mean that when sparks go away there will be
trouble) but does show up more often in gnostic texts.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-12-04 08:55:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Here are some slightly edited excerpts from my
Sometime in the spring of 1992 I began to be sensitive to chi
Illegal Wire Taps could be called "SENSITIVE", but 91, was when they "Poisoned
the Waters of the Ocean, and turned em to Sulfur"!
Had a Neat Parlor Trick.
Can take a Glass of our Well Water, put a little Coffee in it and it will Turn
BLACK as Ink!