kabbalah and the colour blue
David Dalton
2013-01-28 23:19:09 UTC
I read in a recent newspaper article that in kabbalah
the colour blue is important as it is a touch of
heaven (the blue sky) on earth. It also said that
practitioners of kabbalah often paint their doors blue.

I wonder if this is related to my blue rose vision
early (pre-dawn) on Sept. 6, 1991, which is
described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page (see below)?
I relate that vision to our blue planet Earth but I
am open to considering other interpretations.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2013-01-29 20:05:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I read in a recent newspaper article that in kabbalah
the colour blue is important as it is a touch of
heaven (the blue sky) on earth. It also said that
practitioners of kabbalah often paint their doors blue.
A similar or possibly identical article is at

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2012/10/22/israeli-center-kabbalah-offers-j
ewish-mysticism-and-spiritual-lift-to-visitors/