Bright Blue Rose
David Dalton
2012-08-19 05:45:48 UTC
On Christy Moore's recording Voyage there is a song written
by Jimmy McCarthy entitled Bright Blue Rose with lyrics that
include "One bright blue rose/Outlives all those/Two thousand years
and still it goes,/To ponder his life and his death eternally".

For details of MY blue rose vision of Sept. 6, 1991
see my Salmon on the Thorns web page (see below),
particularly the http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/sunstare.html
subsubpage.

In the past the blue rose has been associated with Mary
the mother of Jesus or with Mary Magdalene but I associate
it with our blue planet Earth, or Gaia, and also somewhat
with my main human inspirer, Sarah McLachlan.

Follow up if you know of any other living or past figures
who also had a blue rose vision.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-08-19 06:33:19 UTC
Is a Lotus!
David Dalton
2012-08-20 01:08:05 UTC
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Post by David Dalton
On Christy Moore's recording Voyage there is a song written
by Jimmy McCarthy entitled Bright Blue Rose with lyrics that
include "One bright blue rose/Outlives all those/Two thousand years
Is a Lotus!
No, it wasn't spiky, it was definitely a rose,
though Krishna and the Buddha I think are said
to have seen a blue lotus.
2012-08-20 06:21:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
On Christy Moore's recording Voyage there is a song written
by Jimmy McCarthy entitled Bright Blue Rose with lyrics that
include "One bright blue rose/Outlives all those/Two thousand years
Is a Lotus!
No, it wasn't spiky, it was definitely a rose,
NOT if it was Blue!
Post by David Dalton
though Krishna and the Buddha I think are said
to have seen a blue lotus.
Greeks did too!~
Blue Lotus, was the Flower of the "LOTUS EATERS"!
Krishna and the "LOTUS" of Shiva, are 2 Separate Issues!
The Lotus of Shiva, is the Tain of Zion, the Beast of Poseidon, the Bible
calls, the UNICORN!
The Bruin Gi are descendants of the Vera Cocha, Tribes of Maia, the Hand Maid
of Ackhinatin and Neffertti, and the Tribes of Blue Haired Beardless Gods, who
built the Temples with out the use of Metal Tools!
Their Pyramids in South America, still have Blue Lotus in their Lagoons
Who, what ,and where, in History, does your Blue ROSE, make any stand except
some Sci Fi Mythology, you proffer over Fact?
David Dalton
2012-08-21 02:14:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
though Krishna and the Buddha I think are said
to have seen a blue lotus.
Greeks did too!~
Blue Lotus, was the Flower of the "LOTUS EATERS"!
Krishna and the "LOTUS" of Shiva, are 2 Separate Issues!
The Lotus of Shiva, is the Tain of Zion, the Beast of Poseidon, the Bible
calls, the UNICORN!
The Bruin Gi are descendants of the Vera Cocha, Tribes of Maia, the Hand Maid
of Ackhinatin and Neffertti, and the Tribes of Blue Haired Beardless Gods, who
built the Temples with out the use of Metal Tools!
Their Pyramids in South America, still have Blue Lotus in their Lagoons
Who, what ,and where, in History, does your Blue ROSE, make any stand except
some Sci Fi Mythology, you proffer over Fact?
It was a glowing sky blue rose in the dark of
night, near the top of my naked thorn hill climb
some hours after my sun stare.

I didn't try to touch it but did try to smell
it and it had no smell.

I am not saying it was a real blue rose growing
there amidst the blackberry thorns, it was a
vision of a blue rose. But I don't know if
anyone else there would have been able to see
it as well, since there was nobody else there.
2012-08-21 06:29:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
though Krishna and the Buddha I think are said
to have seen a blue lotus.
Greeks did too!~
Blue Lotus, was the Flower of the "LOTUS EATERS"!
Krishna and the "LOTUS" of Shiva, are 2 Separate Issues!
The Lotus of Shiva, is the Tain of Zion, the Beast of Poseidon, the Bible
calls, the UNICORN!
The Bruin Gi are descendants of the Vera Cocha, Tribes of Maia, the Hand Maid
of Ackhinatin and Neffertti, and the Tribes of Blue Haired Beardless Gods, who
built the Temples with out the use of Metal Tools!
Their Pyramids in South America, still have Blue Lotus in their Lagoons
Who, what ,and where, in History, does your Blue ROSE, make any stand except
some Sci Fi Mythology, you proffer over Fact?
It was a glowing sky blue rose in the dark of
night,
That "ROSE", is a LOTUS!
Look at the Emblem!