book in my previous post also about traditional, occult, scientific philosophy
Hermes Trismegistus
2013-03-16 10:49:58 UTC
My previous post, titled 'mathematical philosophy book, _The Noosphere_
(The God Series book 8) published,' is also about a book about
traditional, occult, and scientific philosophy. I had just posted to
sci.math and forgot to change the subject line.
Sir Fred M. McNeill
2013-03-16 11:51:58 UTC
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
My previous post, titled 'mathematical philosophy book, _The Noosphere_
(The God Series book 8) published,' is also about a book about
traditional, occult, and scientific philosophy. I had just posted to
sci.math and forgot to change the subject line.
'Humans' need their stories. All stories are not 'humanly'
fictions. Though the very 'act' of being 'human' is a pragmatic
fiction. Consider the fictions(representations) called qualia, and
others.
Hermes Trismegistus
2013-03-17 04:46:30 UTC
Post by Sir Fred M. McNeill
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
My previous post, titled 'mathematical philosophy book, _The Noosphere_
(The God Series book 8) published,' is also about a book about
traditional, occult, and scientific philosophy. I had just posted to
sci.math and forgot to change the subject line.
'Humans' need their stories. All stories are not 'humanly'
fictions. Though the very 'act' of being 'human' is a pragmatic
fiction. Consider the fictions(representations) called qualia, and
others.
Previous books in the series get into the idea of qualia. I do not
recall if this one does.