global peace prayer/spell
David Dalton
2015-10-13 04:29:36 UTC
I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could all
improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
world peace, should do.
"One bright blue rose outlives all those/Two thousand years and still
it goes/To ponder his death and his life eternally." (J. MacCarthy)
David Dalton
2015-10-16 01:27:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could all
improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
world peace, should do.
I played Sarah McLachlan's song Fumbling Towards Ecstasy and at the
lines

"Peace in the struggle to find peace
comfort on the way to comfort"

while focusing on a mini-globe I have, I imagined combatants, inhaled
sharply and drew my hands apart imagining the combatants separating, and
then exhaled slowly and emitted love waves from my hands and heart
chakra while bringing my hands back together and imagining the former
combatants coming together in peace. I have used this technique once
before to stop two dogs from fighting, though it could be that I
reversed the order of inhale and exhale in that case.