blue rose vision meaning(s)
David Dalton
2012-12-11 04:23:01 UTC
What do you think is the meaning of my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991, in Vancouver?
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-12-12 03:22:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
What do you think is the meaning of my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991?
So far I associate the blue rose with our blue planet
Earth, and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

But I think some Catholics would associate the
blue rose with Mary the mother of Jesus. Also
the Essenes (including The Order of the Blue Rose)
and the Cathars (when they were around) associate
the blue rose with Mary Magdalene.

Almost a year ago, <***@rosicrucian.org> replied
to an e-mail query from me with:

"Your blue rose vision experience is very interesting.

In the Rosicrucian tradition, the rose represents the soul's unfoldment.

The word Rosicrucian comes from the Latin Rosae Crucis - rose cross.

The cross represents our experiences on Earth, so the Rose Cross
represents our soul's growth from life experiences."
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-12-13 06:10:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
What do you think is the meaning of my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991?
So far I associate the blue rose with our blue planet
Earth, and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.
Say's a Lot!
I say you got Modern Interpretations Romanesque Style, ingrained in a Viking
Plethora of Revisionist History!
Lotus, was the Guy St. Patrick Cursed!
The Slave Master, he Ran Away From!
Tattooed from head to toe in Blue "WODE", the WODEN, was the Law Giver, who
Carried a Severed Head of his Enemy, and made Wine from the Blood of His
Enemies!
LOTUS, does not in Hindu Teachings comes "AS THE EVIL, rather as the LAW,
enacted Because Of the Evil"!
So Blame Tain, for taking Offense to what you Know is Wrong!