The God Secret (The God Series book 6) published
Hermes Trismegistus
2012-10-14 07:44:35 UTC
The God Series book 6, _The God Secret_, has been published, and is
called a companion to book 5, _The God Equation_. You can find the
series here: http://www.amazon.com/Mike-Hockney/e/B004KHR7DC/ . Other
books there are articles on a web site, and other non-fiction and
fiction. The summary of _The God Secret_ is below.

'Everyone has an ultimate secret, even God. Since the dawn of time,
humanity has sought to discover this most precious of all things. Our
finest minds, noblest souls and most adventurous spirits have quested
for the Holy Grail, the Philosopher’s Stone and the mystical Blue Flower
of transcendent perfection.

Prometheus stole the fire of the gods to give to humanity, and suffered
a terrible punishment for his beneficence and audacity. Faust
obsessively pursued the infinite and unreachable, and was willing to pay
any price, even if it cost him his soul.

Lowest humanity gets on its knees and belly to “God”. Highest humanity
will never rest until it knows the Mind of God, and takes possession of
the key to the innermost secrets of existence.

This book provides the astonishing answer to the supreme question that
has haunted humanity for so long – what is the meaning of life? The
answer is as wondrous and beautiful as it ought to be. Despite
appearances, we really do live in the best of all possible worlds, one
that is gradually turning us into exactly what we want to be – the Gods
themselves'--http://www.amazon.com/God-Secret-ebook/dp/B009LU7B4S/ .

Later, presumably these books will be released free for a few days on
Amazon, and DRM-free on smashwords.com. This is a continuation of my
posts on the Pythagorean & Leibnizian Illuminati, whose 'religion' can
be described as ratioanlist idealist philosophical mathematics and
elements of various paganism/Gnosticism with a philosophical,
psychological, sociological focus.
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
2012-10-14 10:04:32 UTC
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
[...]
http://www.neopax.com/praxis/index.html

Immortality in the multiverse
The Artilect Messiahs
The end of death and suffering
Humans into Gods
The rise of the unreal
Raising the dead
Apocalypse and Judgment Day
The validation of religion
... and what we must do about it
--
Dirk

Full Spectrum Praxis : ZERO STATE : http://zerostate.net
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2012-10-16 17:13:40 UTC
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
The God Series book 6, _The God Secret_, has been published, and is
Immortality in the multiverse
Something you just can't buy!
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
The Artilect Messiahs
Maassiah's in My Book!
Been Many who "Keep the Doors" for their People!
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
The end of death and suffering
Not till the Physical attains Karmic Correctness
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
Humans into Gods
Always have been!
Church doesn't want ya to know, and Government sure as Hel doesn't!
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
The rise of the unreal
No, Hyper Reality, over the Mundane of the Sheeple!
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
Raising the dead
Been Done, the Dead have Risen!
I have been here before, and even left myself messages to prove it!
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
Apocalypse and Judgment Day
Lotus comes as a child of Ra, to bring Light to the Darkness, and Order to the
Chaos!
One thing MAN fears most, the unstoppable Hand of GOD, especially when the
Puriel wields it!
Post by Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
The validation of religion
NO, the DENIAL of it!
Religion is a Banner one wears a Tag to be Brother to his Church!
FAITH, is with in, no man can Sell You GOD!
You either Know GOD, or you don't!
Stop Worshipping Golden Calves, and come to know GOD, as was meant to be!
David Dalton
2012-10-15 03:15:57 UTC
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
'Everyone has an ultimate secret, even God. Since the dawn of time,
humanity has sought to discover this most precious of all things. Our
finest minds, noblest souls and most adventurous spirits have quested
for the Holy Grail, the Philosopher¹s Stone and the mystical Blue Flower
of transcendent perfection.
That sounds like my blue rose vision which is described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/sunstare.html , which is a
subsubpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page. I am
pretty sure it was a rose but some past figures (e.g.
the Buddha and Krishna are said to have seen a blue lotus).

Do you have any references for this mystical Blue Flower?
If so follow up with them or e-mail me with them and I
will add them to the parallels subsection of Salmon
on the Thorns.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Hermes Trismegistus
2012-10-15 15:16:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
'Everyone has an ultimate secret, even God. Since the dawn of time,
humanity has sought to discover this most precious of all things. Our
finest minds, noblest souls and most adventurous spirits have quested
for the Holy Grail, the Philosopher¹s Stone and the mystical Blue Flower
of transcendent perfection.
That sounds like my blue rose vision which is described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/sunstare.html , which is a
subsubpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page. I am
pretty sure it was a rose but some past figures (e.g.
the Buddha and Krishna are said to have seen a blue lotus).
Do you have any references for this mystical Blue Flower?
If so follow up with them or e-mail me with them and I
will add them to the parallels subsection of Salmon
on the Thorns.
I may have read about some of what you said in this post, but I know
nothing about it. I do not recall the book actually talking about it,
but the book is somewhat long and I might have forgotten.
David Dalton
2012-10-16 03:13:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Huh? What is your source for the mystical Blue Flower?
A google search seems to indicate the work of Movalis.
David Dalton
2012-10-16 17:12:34 UTC
Post by Hermes Trismegistus
'Everyone has an ultimate secret, even God. Since the dawn of time,
humanity has sought to discover this most precious of all things. Our
finest minds, noblest souls and most adventurous spirits have quested
for the Holy Grail, the Philosopher¹s Stone and the mystical Blue Flower
of transcendent perfection.
That sounds like my blue rose vision which is described on , which is a
subsubpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page. I am
pretty sure it was a rose but some past figures (e.g.
the Buddha and Krishna are said to have seen a blue lotus).
Lotus Eaters of Greece too!
As with the Aztec, who found em so Sacred, they filled the Motes around their
Pyramids with em!